Practice your response using the STAR method – The STAR method is a structured manner of responding to a behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation you are describing.
Questions about the knowledge of the company:
- What interests you about our company?
- What interests you abotu this job?
- What do you know of our product/service?
Questions about the candidate’s interest:
- What made you apply to this position?
- What did you find most interesting in the job description?
- How would you feel about changing industries?
- Why do you want to leave your current position?
Questions about salary expectations:
- What is your desired salary range for this role?
Questions about availability/flexibility:
- When can you start?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Would you be comfortable with 50% travel?
- Are you legally authorized to work in this country?