Turn your job search into a job offer
Get 10X more interviews with the career tools hiring managers look for
You have 7.4 seconds to grab the attention of a reader
A great resume should tell a story about your unique journey with the most important milestones as outcomes that changed and improved the bottom line for projects, clients, and companies you have been instrumental in making happen.
Through our professional resume writing service, you’ll receive a powerful resume that positions your experience for your next desired step. With full keyword optimization and ATS formatting, your resume will be visible and easily found when submitted to your dream positions. Plus, you’ll get effective cover letter and thank you letter templates to boost your chances of success!
Our LinkedIn makeover service includes a professionally written profile, keyword optimization for improved visibility, and suggestions you can use right away to boost your online presence.
What’s included in the standard package:
- A highly impactful professionally written resume and custom cover letter
- Thank you + networking templates
- Formatted for ATS compatibility
- Keyword-optimized custom resume
- Clear and concise bullets quantifying your experience
- Results-oriented resume language & tone
- Highlight transferable skills and professional achievements
- 1-hour consultation call
Who is this for?
After partnering with professionals in all career stages and industries, we know how to create the personalized marketing and job search tools you need to get attention, land the interview, and get the job!
Frequently asked questions
- First drafts are delivered in 5-7 business days (after completion of onboarding process).
- All draft revisions delivered in 1-3 business days (per each round).
- RUSH (60% faster) delivers first drafts in 2 business days (after onboarding process).
In general, the Resume Writing process typically lasts from 7 to 14 business days (from start to finish). This timeline takes into consideration completion of the introductory questionnaire, consultation call, first draft development, draft revisions, and preparation of the final delivery. Best results come from taking this process at a medium pace. If you need it done fast, consider RUSH, complete the introductory questionnaire, and make yourself available for the intake call. We’ll do our best to accommodate your timeline needs.
- You’re actively seeking a new position or making a career transition.
- You want to be the most competitive, valuable candidate on the job market.
- You know the value of a powerful resume, LinkedIn profile, and online presence.
- You’re a mid-career or executive-level professional who wants results.
- You want to work with trusted, certified coaches who know what hiring managers and recruiters look for.
We work with experienced professional who are looking to maximize their chances of securing an interview and landing their dream job.
The length of a resume depends on the length and depth of someone’s work experience. While someone who has been in the workforce for a limited time might have a one page resume, someone with 5-10 years of experience might need two.
All of our career services team members are former hiring managers or recruiters and/or seasoned veterans of the trade like professionally trained coaches.
You can expect up to 5 revisions/rounds to make the resume and profile the best they can be. We encourage our clients to request as many changes as you’d like to ensure you’re fully satisfied with your new documents.
We accept secure payment through Stripe and PayPal which allows you to pay with all major credit & debit cards through a secure online payment gateway.
Absolutely! We use data driven approaches that force automated hiring systems to put your resume on the top of their priority list. Your resume is passed through our own AI software to guarantee success.
Chronological resume is classic format that lists your work experience in order, starting with the most recent. Functional resume emphasizes qualifications and accomplishments instead of specific jobs, but isn’t recommended. Hybrid (our favorite) resume is modern format where skills and highlights go at the top before a detailed professional experience.
Yes. This is a key component to compel the hiring manager to keep reading and a great way to define you as a professional and cover those areas most relevant to your career level and job target.
How does it work?
We partner with clients to tell a story about the unique professional journey with the most important milestones as outcomes that changed and improved the bottom line for projects, clients, and companies instrumental in making it happen.
Know someone stuck in a career rut? We can help!
Awards are good, happy clients are better
We measure our success by our clients’ outcomes, embracing the mission and helping to achieve great things