Early Career Package
If you’re an early career professional new to the job market, we’ll work with you to create a keyword-optimized, results-oriented, early career resume and cover letter that will get you noticed. We know how challenging it can be to get recognized by recruiters. Of course, you don’t want to settle for just any job, you want to set yourself up for a long and successful career by finding the right job now.
- Keyword Optimized: Your resume will include relevant keywords that are relevant to your job role and career goals.
- ATS Friendly: Our organized format allows any ATS to easily scan and parse relevant data from your resume, making your chances of landing that interview much higher.
- Job-specific: Whether you’re new to the job market trying to land a job at your dream company or an experienced professional looking to transition to a higher role, our resumes highlight the relevant abilities and experiences that are relevant to the job.
- A highly impactful professionally written content
- Well-put-together LinkedIn summary full of quantifiable, results-based accomplishments
- Detailed description for the work section with a top-line overview of your roles and responsibilities at each company
- Headline suggestion using a power word that describes you
- LinkedIn profile optimization service with analysis and recommendations report by our expert team
- Recommendations for powerful skills and keywords for SEO optimization
- Bonus: Online Networking Guide + Interview Prep Worksheet!
- Choose a resume writing package based on your needs and career stage to complete the online order
- Complete a simple questionnaire to flesh out your qualifications, skills, competencies, and examples of your work. We start the writing process after the phone consultation or once the onboarding process is complete
- Book a 60-min strategy session with your career coach to review the first draft together. It’s an opportunity to fill gaps in your professional and educational experience and get answers to any questions regarding the direction of your new resume
- We do the heavy lifting to create the initial draft within 5-8 business days. After that, get up to 3-5 rounds of comprehensive revisions based on your feedback. You can view/download your documents and exchange comments or questions with your career coach or resume writer
- Receive the final delivery in a ready-to-submit ATS optimized resume + cover letter within 7-14 days! Sign off your order after you are satisfied with your final draft to receive your documents in PDF and MS Word (.docx) file format.
- You’re applying for a lot of positions and not hearing back
- You feel like your resume never gets in front of an actual recruiter
- You’re aiming for a promotion or a career change
- You’re actively seeking a new position or making a career transition
- You want to position yourself as the most competitive, valuable candidate on the job market
- You know the value of a powerful resume and cover letter that conveys your value
- You’re a mid-career or executive-level professional who wants results
- You want to work with trusted, certified coaches who know what hiring managers and recruiters look for
Generational Development in Real Life
We asked our community to share their experience working with us.