Career Preparation Coaching
Be confident in your job search using the tools and resources you receive from our Career Preparation Coaching. We’ll advise you on how to set goals, increase your self-awareness, and maximize your job interview skills. With these resources, you’ll enter the job marketplace ready to impress recruiters and hiring managers and land your ideal role.
You probably already know that job hunting is more than just sending your resume to companies that you want to work with. Whether you’re just starting out or looking for a career change, the job search can be quite intimidating, especially when you don’t know where to start.
- One on One Coaching: Get 1 hour of 1:1 coaching calls to create the perfect master plan that helps you stay organized and focused on your goals for your future career. You also get on-demand private messaging throughout the month.
- Job Search Strategies: With industry-specific strategies and action plans our sessions help you navigate the job market and eventually land that dream job.
- Expert Feedback: Our consultants also offer their feedback on your existing resume & LinkedIn profile to give you an idea of how you could improve them. With the resume writing service included in this package, you can even have them write a flawless, fully-researched resume for you.
- 2 private 75-min coaching sessions held over the phone or by video
- Professionally written resume + custom cover letter
- Keyword-optimized ATS resume
- Thank you letter + networking templates
- 1:1 mock interview and feedback
- Private messaging support between sessions
- Presentation skills development
- Refine your elevator pitch
- Acquire powerful interview techniques
- Behavioral and Situational interview strategy
- Networking strategies and salary discussion
- Choose a resume writing package based on your needs and career stage to complete the online order
- Complete a simple questionnaire to flesh out your qualifications, skills, competencies, and examples of your work. We start the writing process after the phone consultation or once the onboarding process is complete
- Book a 60-min strategy session with your career coach to review the first draft together. It’s an opportunity to fill gaps in your professional and educational experience and get answers to any questions regarding the direction of your new resume
- We do the heavy lifting to create the initial draft within 5-8 business days. After that, get up to 3-5 rounds of comprehensive revisions based on your feedback. You can view/download your documents and exchange comments or questions with your career coach or resume writer
- Receive the final delivery in a ready-to-submit ATS optimized resume + cover letter within 7-14 days! Sign off your order after you are satisfied with your final draft to receive your documents in PDF and MS Word (.docx) file format.
- You’re applying for a lot of positions and not hearing back
- You feel like your resume never gets in front of an actual recruiter
- You’re aiming for a promotion or a career change
- You’re actively seeking a new position or making a career transition
- You want to position yourself as the most competitive, valuable candidate on the job market
- You know the value of a powerful resume and cover letter that conveys your value
- You’re a mid-career or executive-level professional who wants results
- You want to work with trusted, certified coaches who know what hiring managers and recruiters look for
Generational Development in Real Life
We asked our community to share their experience working with us.