We are looking for a motivated, results-driven account executive to join our team! This position requires a proven track record of success in driving sales growth through the creation and implementation of best-in-practice sales processes, metrics and tools. As our account executive, you will be responsible for managing a pipeline of new business, building relationships as well as contributing to creating a high-performance culture. You’ll need excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills to manage daily operations and coordinate activities across departments.
To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record of sales achievement and strong communication skills. If you are driven, dedicated, and motivated to succeed, we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and cover letter today.
When You Join Us, You Can Expect
- To be part of a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment
- A competitive compensation and commission structure
- Rewarding benefits package that prioritizes your wellness
- Friendly culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- Opportunities for business travel, leadership development and speaking engagements
What You’ll Bring
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Participate in brainstorming, team activities, staff meetings, and client meetings; research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and to identify opportunities
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3+ years of business development or sales experience and a proven track record of success
- Key traits: Energetic, competitive, confident, persistent, commission-oriented, strong desire to succeed, hunter/farmer
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Commitment to the highest standards of quality and integrity
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business or a related discipline
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
Generational Development helps teams connect across organizational functions and empower cross-generational leaders to grow together. Our team designs targeted solutions specifically for the needs of each individual or audience in your organization. Group learning solutions help groups of employees connect and learn from one another, while leadership development solutions help individuals grow into their next role in the company. We spark a culture of development that helps you and your employees grow your company.
We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!