Ideas can change the world and become more powerful as you share them. With the help of this crash course, build a toolkit of tools to help you identify the unique value proposition and target audience, map out the customer journey, develop a core story and create storyboards and mind maps to use throughout the sales cycle. Choose the best strategies to capture your audience, so you’ll be able to craft a compelling storytelling message that resonates with your customers and drives sales.
- Identify your product’s unique value proposition and target audience so you can create your sales story ‘hook’
- Develop a core story to build upon throughout your sales process, applying a proven formula and a consistent theme
- Map your customer journey so that you can incorporate stories into each stage, moving your customers from awareness to consideration to their decision to buy your product or service
- Choose where and how to tell your stories, using popular story selling strategies to connect with your audience and motivate them to take action
- Create a story selling plan and measure the effectiveness of the plan over time so that you can meet your story selling goals
Skills: Storytelling, Mind Mapping, Creative Problem Solving, Communication, Strategic Planning, Audience Targeting, Customer Journey Mapping