Does your resume read like a boring job description? Need expert guidance to turn your resume into a proposal for employment? This course for crafting an impactful resume will teach you practical strategies to avoid task-based language and instead use results- or number-based writing to update the resume with data and specific numbers that will make the resume go from underwhelming to impressive. You’ll soon see your resume communicating your unique, impressive value using examples of work that highlight measurable outcomes and results.
- Define and recognize the differences between task-based and results-based language
- Apply the principles of copywriting to create a compelling resume
- Demonstrate how to add impact to a resume by using measurable and quantifiable results
- Construct resumes using storytelling to highlight achievements
- Utilize best practices to ensure the resume is ready for submission
Skills: Personal Branding, Resume Writing, Content Writing Skills, Storytelling
There are no reviews yet.