Build powerful networking relationships, skills, and the influence you need to succeed. Discover how to define your professional networking goals, craft a memorable story to introduce yourself, and identify target networking prospects with master follow-up strategies. Create a game plan, measure results, adopt a positive mindset, and plan future action steps so you can improve your confidence in growing your network!
- Discover the power networking process that helps you build the type of professional network that’s always in line with your goals
- Define your networking purpose so that you can start expanding your network with a specific goal in mind
- Evaluate the skills you have and the skills you need as they relate to your goal so that you can create a roadmap for your professional development
- Craft a story that contains the essentials people need to know about you and that’s quick and easy for them to understand
- Identify your target networking prospects and where you can meet them, so you can be efficient with the time you spend building your power network
- Clarify and practice what you want to say to new contacts so that you go into your interactions fully prepared
- Master your follow-up strategy by creating a template you can use every time you network, so that you can grow your initial meeting into a mutually beneficial relationship
- Create your game plan so that you’re organized, have a clear path to follow, and will see the best outcome for your efforts
- Measure and evaluate your networking results so that you can stay motivated and focused by seeing the progress you’ve made
- Adopt a positive mindset for your power networking so that you’re confident to get out there and attract people to you
Skills: Networking, Relationship Building, Personal Branding, Storytelling, Goal-setting, Professional Development
There are no reviews yet.