Communicate more effectively with people from different cultures in the workplace. This comprehensive course will provide the expert tools and skills to bridge cultural differences to succeed in today’s increasingly interconnected world. Learn how to identify cultural bias and develop cultural sensitivity, increase empathy and reduce prejudice, how to communicate effectively, build relationships and foster collaboration, how to lead effective cross-cultural teams and more.
- Understand the key concepts and principles of intercultural communication
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and prevent cultural bias and prejudice in the workplace
- Develop cultural sensitivity, empathy and respect for others
- Communicate effectively across cultures and boundaries
- Foster successful collaboration and build relationships across different cultures
- Learn how to lead effective cross-cultural teams
Skills: Cultural Sensitivity, Empathy, Communication, Cross-cultural Team Leadership, Relationship Building, Intercultural Communication
There are no reviews yet.